Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Zoo 6x6 Scrapbook Page


This layout was made for an upcoming workshop, and this Wild About You set is one of my favorites. I started with Buckaroo Blue for my page base. I stamped ZOO with the Big Deal Alphabet with Buckaroo Blue and across the top I stamped just the word WILD from the sentiment "Wild About You". I was able to do that my only inking up the word WILD with Buckaroo Blue ink. I stamped the Lion, Elephant, and Alligator each on white cardstock and matted them on Old Olive, Really Rust, and Real Red. For the lion I stamped him a second time on a scrap piece of cardstock after I colored his face Really Rust and his mane More Mustard. I cut it out and mounted it to the original lion with a dimensional. Then I used a two-way glue pen on his mane and sprinkled on brown flock (TAC) so it's fuzzy. I added the bird to his back with Real Red and I pierced across the top and bottom of the Old Olive layer. The Elepahnt was stamped in Buckaroo Blue. I masked the trunk so it lookes like she's holding the flower.I added dazzling diamonds to the flower and gave her googly eyes. I also stamped the elphant again on scrap paper and cut out the ear-adding it to the original with dimensionals. I put Old Olive brads in each of the four corners. And for the alligator I added googly eyes also and stapled a piece of Mustard ribbon to it. Happy Hump Day!

No comments: