Monday, May 21, 2007

Bodacious Hello


It didn't take me long to get out of my stamping slump today. I still have several cards I want to make. This card is using the Bodacious Bouquet set. I didn't have many flower sets and with so many sets retiring I chose this one for my Consistency Counts reward since it will carry over to the new catty. Consistency Counts rewards are just another wonderful perk of being a Stampin' Up demo. Just a reminder- if you would love to build a business doing what you love- contact me to find out how you can sign up to be a demonstrator and you will recieve two of the new hostess sets from the upcoming catty in addition to all the other great perks. You must do so by May 31st in order to recieve the additional hostess sets. So, I got a little off track there. Sorry! This card is a little out of the ordinary for me, but i like it. I chose Barely Banana, Ballet Blue, Chocolate Chip, and Old Olive for my colors. Barely Banana is my card base. I doodled around the edges with a Chocolate Chip marker. I used Ballet Blue for the next layer. I stamped one of the images from the set down the left side with B. Blue ink. Then I used C. Chip across the top for the "hello" (from TAC). The bottom right corner is a square metal edge tag with two of the flower images that I colored O. Olive and C.Chip and cut out, adhering them with dimensionals. Along the right edge of the card I added added a thin strip of the Au Chocolat designer paper and then I crunched up a thin strip of O. Olive and spread it out, stapling it to the d.p to add some dimension. I'm going to send this one to my upline, Courtney, who is no longer a demo because she has a baby now. I haven't talked to her in a while and I kinda miss her! So Court- if you're reading this, be watching your mailbox.

No comments: