Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bodacious Box


I am loving this Bodacious Bouquet set that I got a few days ago. And last night while I was at Pat Catan's I found a pack of paper that had flowers on it that are very similiar to a few of the images in the set- so I bought it! I haven't made any projects for a while, but I needed something that I could whip up quickly this morning, so I dug through ALL of my patterns and found this little box. I printed the pattern on Cool Caribbean, cut it and scored it and tied it together in the corners with twine. Then I put a belly band around the middle with my new paper. I put chocolate ribbon on the middle of that. I stamped one of the matching flower images in Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip, and Always Artichoke. Then I cut them out and added dazzling diamonds to the centers and attatched them to the box. For the finishing touch I added leaves and white filler in the box to hold a surprise for someone!!

No comments: