Friday, May 25, 2007

Stamping Bella


This card I made to add with the blog candy. I'll tuck the bella images inside. It didn't turn out as I had envisioned it, but it's still cute. The card base is black. I scalloped the bottom and added white gel pen doodles. The d.p. is from Pallet O' Prints. I faux stitched down the sides and folded over the left corner and secured it with a brad so you could see the other side. I also tied a black ribbon around it. I stamped the sentiment "you've been rak'd by a stamping bella" with white craft ink onto the card base. Bella is stamped on white and colored with the watercolor crayons. I stamped her dress onto the d.p. also and cut it out and adhered it to the main image. There are dazzling diamonds on her hair bow and the pocket of her bag. I sponged More Mustard around the oval.The main image and black oval behind it are up on dimensionals. TGIF everyone!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does rak'd mean? love her dress!

Anonymous said...

I like this card - I have to make some thank you notes for some stamping goodies - I might CASE this!