Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Boo Crew



Here is a Halloween layout that I worked on for Cameron until wee hours of the night last night. His birthday is next, so again... my goal is to get his book up to date. The paper and stickers are by Studio Basics 101. Such fun papers!!The title "boo crew" was using the Big Deal Alphabet in Versamark on coordinating cardstock. Then I sprinkled a mix of Dazzling Diamonds and clear embossing powder over the letters and melted with the heat gun. For the journaling I used the Just Journaling (retired) stamp on white cardstock and stuck it in a library pocket that I made with my Coluzzle. The rest is just a mess of pictures and stickers, but I think it's cute! It's hard to take good pictures of layouts so that you can see all the detail, but you get the idea.

No comments: