Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Welcome, Little One


Today's SCS color challenge is to use Apricot Appeal, Tempting Turquois, Rose Red, and Green Galore was optional. I used an array of stamps and accessories for this card, but I like how it turned out. I used Apricot Appeal for the card base. I randomly stamped the dots from Bundle of Joy (spring mini) and Riveting (hostess) with versamark for the background. I also used the butterfly and flower from Basket Full Of Fun (hostess) with versamark as well. I ran the Rose Red through the Cuttlebug with the Spots and Dots embossing folder. I used the slit punch for the Tempting Turquois scallops and I dotted them with the white gel pen. I used the Cuttlebug with the slider die and attatched it with white organdy ribbon. The "Welcome Little One" sentiment is also from Riveting that I put on the slider. The main image is the teddy bear from Bundle of Joy. I first stamped him with Timber Brown StazOn and flocked him so he's fuzzy. I added brads for buttons and stamped butterflies on the background. I put dazzling diamonds on the wings. I also used the Cuttlebug for the Green Galore photo corner. I used the paper piercer to poke holes around it. I layered the main image on Tempting Turquois and doodled around the edges with the gel pen. The main image is up on dimensionals. I'm loving this color combo. I made this card for my cousin who is scheduled to have her third baby girl on June 1st.

No comments: