Monday, May 21, 2007

Crayon Resist Technique


I was camping all weekend with my hubby and 3 boys, so believe it or not I had a hard time this morning getting back into my stamping routine. Today's SCS challenge was to do the crayon resist technique and do I chose to do a 4x4 card to get back into the swing of things. I chose the flower from Doodle This as my main image. I stamped it randomly on glossy cardstock with Always Artichoke and Bravo Burgundy. The I drew over the images with a white crayon. I inked up my brayer with So Saffron and covered the glossy cardstock. I used a paper towel to wipe the access ink off of the images revealing the white crayon underneath. The bottom portion of the card is using the designer paper- Four Seasons. I covered the seam with ivory ribbon. I kept it simple since it was my "get-me-going" card. When the kids are down for a nap I plan on getting right back into it. Happy Monday!!

No comments: