Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Teachabella


This is the card that I made for Austin's teacher for the end of the year. She is young and hip so this will fit her perfectly. I used today's SCS sketch challenge for the layout. The card base is So Saffron. The panel of d.p. furthest to the right is from the Friends & Flowers Simply Scrappin' hostess kit. The next panel is Chocolate Chip that I ran through the Cuttlebug. The panel of d.p. that goes horizontally is also from the Scrappin' kit. I used a row of the flower sticker border across the top and bottom of the d.p. I stamped Thank You in the bottom left corner with Chocolate Chip ink. Bella is stamped on white cardstock and colored with watercolor crayons. She has dazzling diamonds on her shirt, the vase, and flowers. The apple has crystal effects on it for shine. She is layered on Certainly Celery and Rose Red. I added a few flower stickers in 2 of the corners and put Bella & layers up on dimensionals. Enjoy your day and try to stay cool!

1 comment:

Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

Heyy girl. I didn't realize you had a blog!!! hehe!! Glad you found my page!! :)

This card is sooo cute!! You sure do love your Bellas hehehe!!!

(Did you read about my Bella ATC Swap??)