Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wild Animals


Here is today's SCS challenge. The idea was to use small stamps to fit that middle panel so I used these animals from TAC. I can't remember what the set is called. The card base is Always Artichoke. The next layer is More Mustard that I ran through the Cuttlebug with the spots and dots embossing folder. The middle section is a piece of Treehouse d.p. I stamped my images on white and punched them out with the circle punch. I colored them with the ink on the pad lids with an aqua painter. Then I layered them on Cranberry Crisp and Buckaroo Blue. I attatched some ribbom to the left. I also stamped the leaves with Always Artichoke ink on A. Artichoke c.s. And finally, i LIGHTLY swiped my white craft ink pad over the whole thing to highlight some areas, especially the embossing. I was crazy about the sketch, but I think this card turned out cute.

No comments: