Saturday, May 5, 2007

For The Love Of Cooking


Yesterday's SCS limited supplies challenge was to use this list when making your card. We weren't required to use everything on the list, just nothing more than what's on the list. I think I crossed over into the "nothing more" catagory.
Here's the list:
food stamps
sentiments
up to 2 background stamps
hemp or fibers
brads
sponging, tearing, distressing
faux stitching
paper peircing
Earth Elements and/or Bold Brights cardstock and ink

I started with Old Olive as my card base. I used the Linen B.G. stamped inked in Old Olive on the card base. I used some "cooking" patterned paper I had for the next layer. (which is where I crossed that line- that's not on the list!)I used Chefabella for my main image. I colored her with Earth Elements Markers. I layered her on Close To Cocoa and added three brads to the top right corner. The sentiment reads" For The {heart} Of Cooking". It's on a tag that I used hemp twine and brads on. It's pretty simple, but what are ya gonna do with limited supplies!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erica,
Great card. I was looking at that challenge wondering what I would create. You mastered it. Hope tomorrow is a success. Good Luck.
Dawn B.

Anonymous said...

so cute! as always.