Friday, May 18, 2007

Flowahbella


Today's SCS limited supplies challenge required these things:
One flower stamp, one sentiment, small background stamps, 1-3 colors & white or vanilla, any ink, ribbons, brads, flower punch, and doodling. I used all of those except for the flower punch, because I don't have one. My card base is Ruby Red. The strip on the left is Vintage Violet that I stamped one of the flowers from Little Pieces with Vintage Violet ink. I dyed white grosgrain ribbon to Vintage Violet, Ruby Red, and Always Artichoke and tied it around the violet strip. I stamped the sentiment "After the showers, smaell the flowers".- Henry Van Dyke in V. Violet ink on the bottom right corner.That is from the Brighter Tomorrow set. The main image is Flowahbella colored with watercolor crayons. She is layered on Always Artichoke with A. Artichoke brads in each corner. The main image and layer is up on dimensionals. If you love this bella be sure to check back next week. I have several new ones on the way as we speak, and Bella may have picked up a few Fellas on the way.

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Super looking card!

Anonymous said...

I do not have this Bella. I just got done doing a DiplomaBella for all the graduation parties I got invited to. I love your card. She is so cute. Great job. Love the layout.
Dawn B.