Thursday, May 17, 2007

Silly Monkey


I haven't used these pocket notes since before Valentine's Day, so for today's SCS challenge I pulled them out. I had to think small so I thought if I started with something small for the card base I'd be able to come up with a small stamp to use. The challenge was to use stamps 1-1/2 " or smaller. I got this silly little monkey from TAC and have never used it. For the background paper I used a scrap of the paper I used earlier today for the sunflower card. I used the spiral punch along the left side. I stamped "silly monkey" in white along the right end of the Chocolate Chip pocket note. My monkey is colored with markers and layered on Ruby Red. I added brads to the left of my main image. I was inspired to do a monkey card because Carter is wearing a shirt today with a monkey hanging upside down and he's my little monkey, for sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how adorable- we're so into the monkeys now