Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Beerafella


Yeah!!! They're finally here! It's seems like I waited an eternity for this batch of Bellas and Fellas to arrive. Meet Beerafella. I couldn't wait to use him with my new beer paper by Creative Imaginations. And it worked out perfectly because today's SCS color challenge as to use Old Olive, Vintage Violet, and Certainly Celery. I used Old Olive as my card base. The next layer is Vintage Violet with Olive brads in each corner. Next is the beer paper and I used the ticket punch in each of the corners. Fella is colored with my watercolor crayons and the sentiment "Just another day" is from TAC. I layered him on Certainley Celery, then V.Violet, and O. Olive. I stapled two pieces of V.Violet stiched ribbon to the left hand corner of the main image. Beerafella is ready to party!!!

No comments: