Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Friendship Is Like A Flower....


"True Friends Grow Seperately Without Growing Apart". That is the sentiment on the inside of this card. I made this card for my sister-in-law(surprise, surprise!) She is one of my best friends and I'd be lost without her. I am so greatful for her to have been a huge part of my life for the past 9 years. I used Elegant Eggplant for the card base, black for the layer, and confetti white for the main images. I used the flourish from the Doodle This set (thanks Renee for the inspiration)- I stamped it onto copy paper and used that for a template for my paper piercer. I stamped the flowers from Polka Dots & Petals in black onto white and cut them out. I put a brad in the middle of each one and dustedthem with dazzling diamonds. I stamped Friendship across the bottom on the strip of Elegent Eggplant cardstock. And I used the ticket punch around the corners and added brads. I hope she likes it!

3 comments:

Renée said...

cool, glad to see you used the idea! Your card looks great!

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely.

Anonymous said...

Love it! thanks for the happy tears.