Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Love Ya Bunches


This is one set I haven't used in a really long time and I'm going to try to use older sets that are retiring at the end of June. This set is not one of them, but there are over 200 that will be retiring so contact your demonstrator for a retired list or email me if you do not have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I used Always Artichoke for the card base and stamped the vines in A.A. also. I cut random widths of Real Red, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, and Tempting Turqouis and layered them. I stamped the bananas in S.S ink on the S.S. strip and I used the paper piercer to pierce holes down the C.C. strip. I tied red, turquois, and white ribbons onto the S.S. and C.C. layers. I added a chipboard heart with dazzling diamonds. The main image is stamped on Confetti White and layered on T.T. and stapled on the left side and bottom. I just love these little monkeys. They remind me all too much of my 3 sons and 4 nephews. Love Ya Bunches Austin, Cameron, Carter, Weston, Ryan, Myles, and Brock!

No comments: