Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Irish Twist


I tried another technique today. This one is called Irish Twist. That is how you get the design with the designer paper in the window of the card. You need a template to do this so I won't try to explain it to you. For the card base I used Old Olive. I stamped the images from Polka Dots & Petals in Old Olive on the card base. I scalloped the bottom and put a few white gel pen dots on the inside of the card so you can see them under the scallops. I tied ribbons around the top. On the bottom of the card- just above the scallops- I stamped the sentiment "How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it.-George Elliston" from the Friend To Friend set. I used Old Olive ink for that on White cardstock and layered it on So Saffron. Have a great night!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love this card! It has some of my favorite colors!!! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!! YOU GO GIRL!!! ;-) Love ya! Ash~

Anonymous said...

Ash better watch out, you are really challenging her for Queen. This is too cool. I need to know how you did the twist. Great job, girlie!! Hugs, Kel