Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mini Chipboard Album


I hope everyone had a great weekend and a Happy Mother's Day. We were busy, busy, busy as usual. One of my daycare families gave me a gift certificate to our local scrapbook store for Mother's Day. They know me pretty well, don't they?! I wanted to thank them with this little circle chipboard album that I put together with scrapbook paper from their store and pictures of Carter and their little boy together. His grandmother happens to be the owner of this scrapbook store. For the cover I used 2 patterns of scrapbook paper. To cover the seam I used twill tape. I stamped "Friends" in Chocolate Chip ink. I attatched a button with Crystal Effects. That stuff is the best super glue EVER! I cut 6 pictures of the boys into circles and I threaded twill tape through everything to hold it together. I kept it pretty simple, but I didn't want to add too much if they were going to be handling it a lot. Thanks for looking and have a great night!! And thanks again Brooke, Karl, and Aiden for the gift certificate!!

No comments: