Thursday, May 24, 2007

Staceyfishabella And Her Fella


Fishafella is one of my new fellas that I got this week. He looks so adorable with Staceyfishabella. This card is somewhat of a case of a card that my s-i-l made yesterday. I used this week's color challenge- Certainly Celery, Old Olive, and Vintage Violet and today's ways to use it challenge- Yo Yo Yellow (a color I rarely use). The card base is Certainly Celery. I used my slit punch for the Old Olive strip of scallops. I used my white gel pen for the dots and the sentiment "just dropping you a line" is also from Stamping Bella. Bella and Fella are stamped on white and layered on Vintage Violet. I used the ink from the pad lids and an aqua painter to color them. I added a bow to bella's hair. SHe has dazzling diamonds on her overall pocket and her fishing pole. I have an oval stamp that I used for the grass and I added several blades of grass with the Always Artichoke marker. And finally, I sponged a sky with Bashful Blue. It's been perfect fishing weather in our area the past week, so I hope it lasts for the weekend- because Austin is going camping and he LIVES for fishing!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You just have to smile when you see these two together! Great job!