Monday, May 14, 2007

Unfrogettable Welcome


This morning's SCS challenge was to make a quick warm up card. Just a little something to get the creative juices flowing and something that doesn't take more than 15 minutes to complete. It only took me about 10 minutes for this little cute 3x3 card. I made it for my friends- Danielle and Kelley, welcoming them to the blog world. They started their very own blogs yesterday. Make sure to click on their links at the bottom of this page to check out what they've been up to. My 3x3 card was made using Real Red as my card base. I stamped "Welcome" in Chocolate Chip up the left side and used the paper piercer to poke holes up to the top. I ran a strip of True Thyme through the Cuttlebug for the Spots and Dots embossing. I used the mushroom from Unfrogettable for my main image. I watercolored that and layered it on Chocolate Chip cardstock. I also added Dazzling Diamonds to the spots on the mushroom. The main image and layer is mounted on dimensionals. Welcome Danielle and Kel!! Now that you've got those creative juices flowing...go get stamping!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

SO CUTE ERICA!!! I LOVE THAT SET!! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVS!!!! HEHEHE!! LOVE YA! ASH-

PS) I'M GETTING READY TO REPLY TO YOUR LONG EMAIL FROM TODAY...WHICH HELPED BUNCHES!! ;-)