Sunday, June 10, 2007

Walk Beside Me


Today's SCS featured stamper is Sarah (seewah). The card I chose to modify from her gallery can be seen here. The colors I chose were So Saffron, Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, and White. I also the the Friends & Flowers Simply Scrappin' Kit. There was actually no stamping done on this card. I distressed the edges of everything with Creany Carmel ink. There is a lot of piercing on this card also. But other than that- it's pretty simple. Also, like Sarah's card I wanted to use a sentiment for my main image, but didn't know what stamp I was going to use for this. I took a break to check my email and the one I got from my grandma said this at the bottom..."Do not walk in front of me, I may not follow. Do not walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend." I thought that was a sweet sentiment, so I just typed it on my computer. The rest is pretty simple, but I wanted a quick card because I'm taking the boys on nature walk.

No comments: