Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Unfrogettable Baby Boy


This card is more up my alley. I love making kids cards, especially boy cards. I'm not partial or anything! This is a baby boy crd using the Unfrogettable set and patterned paper by Cloud 9 Design. My card base is Night Of Navy. I layered that with the patterned paper. I used the word window punch and Always Artichoke cardstock for the tabs at the top of the card. I used silver diamond shaped brads to attach them.The band across the bottom is Always Artichoke, followed by Night of Navy- that was scalloped. The main image is tamped on white and colored in with Always Artichoke marker. I glued on googly eyes so he stands out a little. He is layerd on Night of Navy and an Always Artichoke scalloped circle. I doodled dots on the A.A. circle with the white gel pen and added a white primas and brad! Now that's cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just love that little frog

Anonymous said...

I love this card! That DP is awesome Im gonna go check out the link now. TFS!

Anonymous said...

This card is so cute. I never did get that stamp set. TFS