Thursday, June 7, 2007

Reason To Smile


I just got this hostess set (Reason To Smile). I didn't think I liked it so I waited this long to get it. It has grown on me though. Today's SCS challenge was to use chipboard and though I didn't use much on this card- it added just the extra touch this card needed. I used Cranberry Crisp, True Thyme, Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava ('08 In Color), and Very Vanilla. The butterfly was first stamped in G. Guava and I did the rock-n-roll technique in C. Crisp to add a touch of darker color to the edges of the image. I covered the chipboard strip with C.Chip c.s. and attached them to the card with a copper brad. So SMILE... it's almost Friday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the new color groovy guava -- i think i just like saying it!!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Lovely card! Wow!