Friday, June 1, 2007

Good Things


The limited supplies bonus challenge for today is to use flower stamps that will be retiring AND use a monochromatic color scheme. Yesterday I was inspired by Amanda (tropicalichick on SCS) to use purples since I never do. Here is what I came up with. I used Vintage Violet for my card base. I used the hostess set- Baskets Of Fun for this card. On the bottom of the card base I stamped the sentiment "sometimes good things happen...like when you happened to me!" in white craft ink. The next layer is almost Amethyst. I cut it shorter than the card base and stamped the single flower and butterfly in V. Violet and A. Amethyst inks. I wrapped a piece of white organdy ribbon around it too. The main image is stamped on white and colored with the SU! markers. I added dazzling diamonds to the flowers. I used the ticket corner punch for the white and A. Amethyst layers. The final layer is V. Violet with white brads in the corners. The main image and layers is up on dimensionals. Happy Friday!!

1 comment: