Monday, June 18, 2007

Veggiebella


Almost a week later and I'm still getting birthday cards! How lucky am I? Ashley sent me one today with images of Veggiebella. I was whining to her that I want her, but I'm holding off buying anything new until the the new SU! catty, so being the sweetie that she is.... sent me a handful. She is so much fun to color. I used Not Quite Navy for the card base. Ruby Red was used for the next layer. The True Thyme band across the middle was embossed with the Cuttlebug. I tied brown polka dot ribbon around it and tied on a sunflower charm, from Walmart. The sentiment is also from Stamping Bella. Bella is colored with watercolor crayons and blended with an aqua painter. I put dazzling diamonds on her overall pocket and the centers of the flowers. The flower in the top right corner is chipboard petals from the new catty. I inked them with Ruby Red and put a clear rhinestone in the middle. I distressed everything with Creamy Carmel ink. Hope you enjoy her. I sure am!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the colors! TFS!

Melissa said...

I have to have her too!!! Awesome job!

Swamp Tulip said...

I love your Bella - great job!

Teresa

Michele Kovack said...

This is too darn cute! I made a couple of Bella cards too last night....will post tomorrow!

Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

WOW she looks amazing!! LOVE her outfit!! too cute!!