Friday, June 29, 2007

Beach Blogger Bingo Card Sketch


Here's another card for Julee's bingo game. This little guy's name is Kevin. He is one of the images that s-i-l gave me. If he doesn't melt your heart with those puppy dog eyes, nothing will. I used Bashful Blue for the card base. The d.p. is from Stampin' Up's 4 Seasons. I used the word window punch for the sentiment "wonderful" at the bottom, and attached it with brads. I tied a ribbon around the seam of the d.p. and added a frog charm. Kevin was colored with watercolor crayons and an aqua painter and layered on Summer Sun and Always Artichoke. This sweetie reminds me of my brother when he was little. Especially the hair!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG....I don't know what to say! I love EVERYTHING about this card! That image is to die for!!! Who makes it?

Anonymous said...

I just noticed the little frog charm. Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

it sure did turn out adorable

Erica Payne said...

Hey Kim. The image is from The Angel Company. Glad you like it.

Michele Kovack said...

What a sweet card! I love the little frog charm! Nice touch!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cute! That's such a sweet image. Great card.