Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Pajama Jam


So today's color challenge was to use Cool Caribbean, Marigold Morning, and Pretty in Pink. I bought this pajama jam patterned paper that I thought would be cute with Jammybella, and it had thses colors in so I used it on this card. I'm not lovin' this color combo though. Too "girly" or something. Anyway, I used Cool Caribbean for the card base. The next layer is Marigold Morning. I used the ticket punch on the corners and added pink brads. I used the paper peircer across the top and bottom to peirce holes. Then I added a layer of the pajama paper. I also used the ticket punck for the corners of that. The I cut a 2x2 square of M. Morning and C.Caribbean. I faux stitched on side of each and mounted it behind my main image.I stamped Bella on white and colored her with ink from the pad lids and aqua painter. I flocked my bear for a fuzzy feel, and I used liquid applique on her slippers! This card is growing on me, but it's got a ways to go!

1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

I love this card! The paper and layout are adorable!