Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sweet Little One


Today's SCS ways to use it challenge is to use scallops, and I LOVE scallops! I made this simple, yet elegant baby girl card. I used the new Holidays & Wishes set for the sentiment. I used white for the card base that I ran through the Cuttlebug. I cut 1/2 an inch off the bottom. Then I cut a strip of Groovy Guava and used the slit punch for the scallops. I also used the 1/16" punch for the holes in the scallops. I tied white organdy ribbon through a chipboard nameplate holder that I covered with Groovy Guava cardstock. And for the final touch I tied a little charm to the ribbon that says "pocket full of posies".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just absolutely love this one -- i will definitely be using this idea! thanks for the daily inspiration!!

Anonymous said...

I love the embossed background. I have that folder too. Great job.