Friday, June 1, 2007

A Happy Life...


I just want to say thank you to all of you enablers out there. Not only am I addicted to Stampin' Up, TAC, and Bellas....now it's Papertrey Ink stamps. I kept telling myself that I didn't need them, but I cracked. The Little Lady won me over!! Here she is! The card base is Sierra Sand, followed by a layer of misc. patterned paper. Then across the middle is a strip of cuttled Ruby Red cardstock with a ribbon tied around it. The main image is from the Little Lady set stamped on white. The sentiments says " A happy life is made of little things". Sometimes we all need to remember that. She is layered on Chocolate Chip, then Ruby Red, and Chocolate Chip again. Lady and layers are up on dimensionals. If you haven't already- check out www.papertreyink.com.

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome card...great with that DP!

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE! LOVE THE DP!

Anonymous said...

what does DP mean? i keep seeing it in the comments and i was trying to be smart and figure it out, but i can't. please clue your clueless sister-in-law in. otherwise i love the card and i'm not even going to allow myself to go to that website. you've already gotten me in enough trouble. haha!!