Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hostess Appriciation Thank You's


Here are some thank you cards that I made for previous hostesses that I will give to them at hostess appriciation in July. Without them I wouldn't be as successful as I have been so far in the short 8 months that I've been a demonstrator. I used the butterfly from the hostess set Reason to Smile. I used three different colors for the cards- Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, and Rose red. The d.p. is from Palette O' Prints that will be available in July. I started with white as my base. I stamped the butterfly image in one of the colors and mounted it on coordinating cardstock. I used versamark, heat & stick powder, and dazzling diamonds on parts of the butterflies as well. I used the matching color of POP paper on the bottom half and a strip of the same solid color of cardstock to cover the seam. I used white embossing powder for the words "thank you" from the set Wonderful Words. I am putting a great deal of time and thought into this hostess appriciation party because I feel it is important to thank these wonderful friends of mine for their loyalty.

No comments: