Sunday, June 3, 2007

Mrs. Bowen's Birthday Bella


Last night I was up late creating because I had been busy all day. I made Ash's birthday card a little early, but I have a birthday surprise I want to send her. The card base is Tempting Turquoise. I poked holes across the top and doodled down the sides and across the bottom with a white gel pen. The layer of patterned paper is from a stack that I got at Pat Catan's. Across the middle is Old Olive, followed by Ruby Red that I ran through the Cuttlebug. I used some ribbon around the corners. Cakeabella is stamped on white that I cut out with my coluzzle. I colored her with SU! markers. There are dazzling diamonds on the cake frosting and flowers. She is layered on a T. Turquoise oval that I scalloped. I did faux stitching aroung the scallops. I also used the "Enjoy your day" sentiment from the Riveting hostess set. I put a brad in the center of the flower. Bella is up on dimensionals. Happy Birthday Ash!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could this be anymore Ash? I don't think so!!! Awesome job as usual. K