Saturday, March 10, 2007

Today's SU! Workshop Projects




I had another workshop today, but this time the hostess was...me! I gave away some awesome door prizes, but forgot to take a picture of them before giving them away-so I'll just have to make more so I can share them with you too! Here is a picture of all of the things we made today. The first thing is a 6x6 scrapbook page using the Bugs & Kisses set. Yep- those are my munchkins in the photo. I'll even claim the one on the left picking his nose:) We also made a gable box using the template from the SU! demonstrator website. We used the Bugs & Kisses set for that as well and we filled the box with Keebler Grahams Bug Bites.They have little butterflies and caterpillars and I forget what else but they went so well with the theme- I had to get them! I'm going to make those for my daycare kids, my son's preschool class, and my nephews for Easter. We all know that there will not be a candy shortage from the Easter Bunny so I'm going a healthier route this year! The First card we made was using the Happy Harmony SAB set. You can't tell from the photo, but we did the cracked glass technique on the main image of the card. What a neat technique. My customers were flabbergasted! The final card is a tri-fold card. I am in love with these right now. They are so easy, but look complicated. My customers thought there was no way they'd be able to figure that one out. They were WRONG! We used the Petals & Paisley set for that one. That's all for tonight! Gotta put those big orders in!! Thanks for looking:)

No comments: