Friday, March 30, 2007

Cosmobella


It's finally Friday and Cosmobella is ready to let loose. This was a really fun one for me! I am so glad it is Friday and this card got me pumped up for my stamp camp tonight. I found the cute magarita paper at Pat Catan's and I couldn't pass it up because it's perfect to use with this Bella. The base of the card is Pumpkin Pie and I stamped the glass also in Pumpkin Pie. You can't tell too well from the picture but I used a 2-way glue pen and added micro beads around the edge of the glass to look like salt. Bella is watercolored and layered on Ruby Red and Green Galore. I put black brads in each of the corners. Bella's glass also has "salt" and her flip flops have Dazzling Diamonds on the straps. Bella and layers are on dimensionals. TGIF everyone!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Erica-- she is so CUTE!!!! :-) All of your posts look awesome!! I love everything you've been doing!!! TGIF is right!! hehehehe!!! Keep up the AWESOME work!!! Hugs! Ash~

Anonymous said...

I think you should've signed up as a demo a long long time ago! All of your stuff is so awesome! I haven't been stamping lately and checking out all the super cute stuff you make everyday makes me want to get back at it! For now I'm stamping vicariously through you!