Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Jammybella


How cute is she? I had so much fun coloring her. The paper that I used for the base of the card is called Granny's Kitchen by S-E-I. I found it at Michael's. I colored Bella with watercolor crayons and blended with a blender pen. I added Dazzling Diamonds to the flowers on her top and pants. I used liquid applique on her slippers to make them fuzzy. I added brown flock to the teddy bear with a 2-way glue pen to make him fuzzy. I put 4 square silver brads across the bottom of the main image and turned them so they are diamond shaped. And using the round tab punch I added the sentiment "Happy Place" from the Cute Converse SU! set. This past weekend we had my nephew's birthday party. My husband bought him a shirt that has a label on the front that says "WARNING- I AM NOT IN MY HAPPY PLACE". My sister-in-law joked that she should have a shirt like that, so when I was looking for a sentiment to put on this card I came across that one. I thought it would be perfect to send her. She would love to put on her jammies and go to her happy place!

No comments: