Thursday, March 29, 2007

Staceyfishabella


My oldest son, Austin, LOVES to fish. He can't wait until it's warm enough to go to his Papa's pond and fish from sun up 'til sun down. When I came across this Bella it made me think of him so I had to get her. I used Always Artichoke for the card base.The next layer is Chocolate Chip and I pierced around the edges. For the corners I used my Crop-A-Dile to put in the snaps. I used my Cuttlebug for the More Mustard layer and I used the ticket punch on the corners. Bellas is layered on Ruby Red and at the bottom of that piece I tied brown polka dot organdy ribbon and added a frog charm. I colored Bella with watercolor crayons and blended with a blender pen. On her hair bow, pocket of her overalls, top of her boots, and the center of the flowers I added Dazzling Diamonds. I used the Daisy wheel with Always Artichoke under Bella's feet after making them so it looks like she's standing amongst them. This inside says "Worm Wishes". This card wasn't at all what I pictured it would be, but I am still pleased.

No comments: