Sunday, March 11, 2007

Flocked Bunny Bear Easter Card




A friend of mine made a similiar card with the bunny bear idea- that I fell in love with, but I added a few special touches to it. I used the bear from the Bundle of Joy set. I added ears to him using the bunny from Bunny Hugs using a black stampin' write marker to color only the ears before adding them to my bear. Then I masked my bear to make it look like he's holding the easter basket with eggs, also from the Bunny Hugs set. I used flock from The Angel Company to make my bear fuzzy, but you can't tell from the picture. I added a tail using liquid applique. I used the spiral punch from the spring mini across the top of the main image and added a few primas and a couple of safety pins and voila! There you have it!! And you can tell the detail much better from the first picture. Happy Sunday!!