Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bella Quarter Fold Card


I'm back and I brought Stampingbella with me. My good friend Ashley created a quarted fold card using the Crab & Co. set. It was sooo cute and our swap group loved it, so quarter fold cards became this months challenge. I'll admit that I wasn't too hot on the idea because I couldn't get the measurements right- and it didn't work out, so I took a break from it for a while. I decided to give it another shot and this is what I came up with. Ashley also turned me on to Bellas. I had never heard of them before and still am devoted to Stampin' Up!, but I have since bought a few and LOVE them! I hope the Stampinggirls like this card as much as I do.

1 comment:

Donna Baker said...

how cute! I ordered this Bella too & the jammy bella & I am looking forward to getthing them! Losing patience with shipping time...thanks for sharing!!