Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Acrylic Frame Post-It Note Holders


Because of yesterday's beautiful weather I didn't take time to post. I took the kids to the park instead. That means today I will post twice. Lucky you...I know! This morning I whipped up these adorable post it holders from those acrylic picture frames that you can buy for less that $1 each at Walmart. So, I scooped them all up and made these for some very deserving people. Who knows, you just may be one of them.



Supplies used: acrylic picture frames, Rebecca Designer paper/Petals & Paisley Designer paper, Happy Harmony & Patals & Paisley stamp sets, primas, silver & gold brads, turquois, olive, rose, & chocolate ribbons, sticky strip, assorted cardstock

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to have been given one of these for my birthday. It helps when you are the mother of such a creative person.I love it and it proudly sits on my desk .