Monday, March 26, 2007

Some Bunny Loves You


This is the card I made for my family for Easter using my new set, Some Bunny, from The Angel Company (TAC). It's kind of busy because I used lots of colors, but it is very springy to me and that makes me happy. For the card base I used Apricot Appeal. The next layer is Rose Red that I ran through my cuttlebug for the embossing and I used the ticket punch on the corners. The striped strip of paper is from the SAB Scrappin' kit - Simply Delightful. I also tied a piece of white grosgrain around the bottom of the strip. My main image was colored with watercolor crayons and the flowers were dusted with dazzling diamonds and mounted on Certainly Celery. I scalloped the bottom of the C. Celery by taking the plastic guard off the bottom of the corner rounder punch and punching along the bottom. Lastly, I added a Ballet Blue tab that says easter cheer stamped in white craft ink and dusted with dazzling diamonds. I hope this card brings my family Easter Cheer!

No comments: