Friday, March 16, 2007

This One's For My Sistahs!


Today's card is made with my new sistahoodabella stamp. Actually, I've had it for a few weeks, but it's seeing ink for the first time. I made it in honor of my stamping sistahs: Dawn, Ashley, Beth,Kelley, Danielle, Amy, Blondena, and Lauri. They are great friends of mine and I am greatful that Dawn brought us together in this swap group. I colored my Bellas with watercolor crayons and a blender pen. They all have Dazzling diamons on them. The main image was stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock and layered on Always Artichoke, Apricot Appeal, Cool Caribbean and mounted on Chocolate Chip as my card base. The layers have eyelets in 3 corners as well as primas in the bottom right corner. The card base was stamped with one of the images from Polka Dots and Petals from the spring mini in gold ink. And finally, I added an Apricot tab at the bottom of my main image that says "sistahs". Happy Stamping!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that's us! Love it, love it, love it! I love the little tabs you did. Too cool. Nothing better than Sistahs. You are a special friend and an awesome Sistah. Thanks for making us famous. Kel

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

This is wonderful ~ I love all the glitter... awesome card :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Erica,
I love your card. I am so happy that we all came together too. It has been such a hoot. I just may have to get this stamp. Have a great creative day.
Dawn