Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pretty ~ Bashful Chocolate Doodles



The past couple of days it has been so beautiful that a few things have started to bloom! Although, by the snow covered ground that I woke up to this morning- you would never know that just yesterday it was 75 degrees! I still have hope that it will get nice and stay thay way in the next couple of weeks, so today's cards are reminders of what's to come! These cards are somewhat of a case, but I changed up a few things to make it my own. The original design was done by lesarapp on SCS. I used the Doodle This set that I received in the mail today free for my SAB redemption. Just one of the many perks of being a Stampin Up! demonstrator. I had to put it to use right away! The brown polka dot ribbon I found at Michael's and the butterfly and dragonfly charms came from Walmart. The Stickles that I used on the dots of the main flowers came from our local scrapbook store. Everything else is from Stampin' Up! This was not one set that was at the top of my wish list, but hey- if it's free I'll take it!



Supplies used: Chocolate chip, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, & Whisper White Cardstocks, Bashful Blue Pretty in Pink & Creamy Carmel reinkers, chocolate chip ink, blender pens, dimensionals, white gel pen, brown polka dot ribbon, charms, paper piercer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Er,
Love them. I love this set. I used it for all the goodies in my bingo raffle basket and the girls just raved about it. You really brought those doodles to life with your awesome flowers. Excellent job girlie. Hugs, Kel