Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Something For You


I hope everyone had a great Easter. I wish I could say we did, but we didn't. I have been sick for over a week and a half now and the worst of it hit over the weekend. My husband had to work so the boys and I had to go to all of our family functions without him. That was disappointing for me, but the Easter Bunny didn't disappoint the boys- that's for sure. They got candy of course, pajamas, books, DVD's, sand toys, stuff for camping, and money. They thought it was Christmas all over again! So with not feeling well and Easter I haven't touched a stamp for almost a week, until this morning! This card is for the SCS color challenge using Real Red, Black, and Sage Shadow. Not 3 colors I would have put together on my own. The card base is black, and the next layer is Sage Shadow embossed with the Spots and Dots embossing folder and the Cuttlebug. I wrapped a piece of black gingham ribbon around that and tied it in a knot. The main image is from the Something For You hostess set from TAC. I watercolored the boot and flowers and put Dazzling Diamonds in the middle of the flowers. I layered it on Real Red and took the guard off of my corner rounder punch to make the scallops along the bottom. The main image is raised with dimensionals. I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: