Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Polka Dots & Paisley Thank You


I got the Riveting hostess set a long time ago and have never used it, but I wanted to use my new slider die for my cuttlebug. The Riveting "thanks.. " just so happened to fit it perfectly. The card base is Old Olive and I layered it with a piece of the Polka Dots & Petals d.s. paper. Of course, I scalloped the bottom by taking the guard off off my corner rounder punch. I promise- someday that will get old, but not just yet! I put a strip of Tempting Turqouis across the middle, layered it with Old Olive- and yep...it's scalloped too. I used my cuttlebug slider die for the More Mustard piece. I tied White grosgrain through it and wrapped it around the middle of the card and tied it in a knot. I used the "Thanks So Much" from the Riveting hostess set for the middle of the slider. This card is to say thanks to all of you for visiting my blog. Keep coming back!

No comments: