Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Camping We Will Go.....


I don't know about you, but I'm tired of this dreary cold weather. It has been a miserable spring so far and I can't wait for summer to get here. Part of the reason why I can't wait is because we just bought a camper! We camped a lot last year, but we used my in-law's camper, which was okay- but I need my own space! The boys love it because it has bunk beds and they are already packing things to put in it. The excitement from that inspired me to make this card with the Happy Camper set. I think I'll be using this set to make a 6x6 scrapbook page for my upcoming workshops this weekend. The card base uses True Thyme ran throught the Cuttlebug using the Swirls embossing folder on the top 1/3. The middle is a strip of Choccolate Chip wrapped with brown polka dot ribbon tied in a knot. The bottom uses the boot stamp in Chocolate Chip. The main image in the middle is a faux Giga Scallop circle using my slit punch also in True Thyme. The middle of the white circle I stamped the bear in Chocolate Chip and it's raised up on dimensionals. Happy Camping!

No comments: