Sunday, April 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Samantha!!


My friend, Danielle's little girl, Sam, just had her 2nd birthday. Since I was sick I didn't get around to getting her card made until yesterday. It will go in Monday's mail and be a little late, but who doesn't like to get happy mail? The card base is made from Rose Red. I randomly stamped some of the images from Birthday Beauty on the Rose Red with Rose Red ink.The next layer is a smaller piece of Sage Shadow cardstock. I stamped Birthday Beauty up the side of the cardstock with Rose Red ink and tied a piece of white organdy ribbon around it attatching a charm that has a crown and says Princess. The main image was stamped on White and colored with markers. I distressed the edges using the distressing tool from the cutter kit. I used silver glitter on her crown and micro beads on her dress and shoes for some added glitz. I hope she likes it. I think she will because don't we all wish we could be a princess or a beauty queen for a day?!

No comments: