Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Candid Christmas



This layout was done following the scrapbook sketch on SCS this past Saturday. Since I was sick, I'm just finishing it, but I had to do it because it was an awesome sketch!(See photo for sketch.) This is Carter's impromptu photo session here at home in November, trying to get the perfect photo for our Christmas cards. He smiled and laughed the whole time until the very end so we called it quits. But I got a shot that worked for the cards. The designer paper that I used was from the Scrapbook Attic in Fremont, Ohio- by American crafts. The metal signs were from there also. I get a lot of stuff from that store- it helps to be friends with one of the owners and her daughter! The title was stamped with the Big Deal Alphabet set using Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Creamy Carmel ink. I cut them out and mounted "CANDID" on a curve on the left page and "CHRISTMAS" down the right page. I added a little ribbon, a couple of safety pins, and some primas to complete the layout. It's funky, but I like it!

No comments: