Sunday, April 15, 2007

MOM 6x6 Scrapbook Page


Here is the 6x6 page that I demoed yesterday at my workshop. I used Vintage Violet for the base of the page. Doodle This were my stamps of choice for this page. On the bottom of the Vinatage Violet I stamped doodles across the bottom in Vintage Violet ink.Then on a strip of 2x6 Sage Shadow I stamped MOM using the Big Deal Alphabet in Sage Shadow ink. For the "O" in MOM I stamped the flower in Pixie Pink onto Pixie Pink, added dazzling diamonds to the circles on the petals and cut it out to put in the center of the "O" to add some dimension. Next I cut a 1x2 strip of Pixie Pink and attatched it above the Sage Shadow strip with Always Artichoke brads. I also put a Vintage Violet flower in the cnter of that. Above that I put a 3 1/2x2 rectangle of Tempting Turqouis and stamped another doodle with Tempting Turqouis ink. I added a small photo of me and my boys on the remaining section of Vintage Violet and cut a small Pixie Pink triangle for a photo corner. For the hostess I left that section blank so she could add her own photo. This would make a cute Mother's Day gift. Happy Sunday:)

No comments: