Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bella Wishes


This is Cakeabella. I intended for this to be a matchbook style card, but when I went to put my main image on it- it was too big, so I had to turn it sideways. For the card base I used Mellow Moss.I scalloped one end, folded it over about 1 1/2 inches, and put on white gel pen dots. The Decor paper I used is double sided paper that will be available in the 2007/2008 Idea Book & Catalog (July 1st). The color of that is Almost Amythest. I also poked holes along the left side of the Mellow Moss. The main image is bella that I watercolored and added 2 brads to the bottom right corner. She is layered on Almost Amethyst and Mellow Moss. The white tab on the left is made by using the round tab punch and I stamped "Wishes" in Almost Amythest on it. To finish it off I closed it with a square clip from the hodgepodge kit and tied on a white ribbon. Birthday Wishes to whomever may receive this card!!

No comments: