Monday, September 1, 2008

Wedding Frame

Click to enlarge for detail
Happy Labor Day. I hope your weekend is going well. We had a pretty laid back weekend. We decided since it is the last weekend of the summer we weren't going to overbook ourselves with things to do and places to be. It's been nice. Saturday I did have a wedding reception to go to for a cousin. This is her second marriage and it was very informal. It had no idea what to give them. She recently moved and I'd not been in her new house to check out the color scheme or decor. I went with this pewter frame. I decorated each of the 1 1/2" squares and I used 2 of the new In Colors (Pink Pirouette and Baja Breeze) because she is also expecting. I thought maybe she could leave sit around the house for a while, then later move it to the baby's room. Well, enjoy the rest of the day because it's back to work for most of us tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how awesome!!