Monday, September 8, 2008

Hello Sunshine- Mojo Monday #52


I had the chance to work on Julee's Mojo Moday sketch, and this is what I came up with. Yesterday started of rainy and gloomy here in Ohio, but quickly cleared up and became sunny. The boys love to go out chasing butterflies and stomping in the puddles. That is where the inspiration for this card came from. I pulled out Lily and her accessories. I usually use Billy when I reference my boys, but it was a nice to change to use Lily. I used some of Stampin' Up's new d.p. called Rainbow Sherbert. It has some fun, cheery colors so that's why I chose that line of d.p. I paper piece Lily's rain coat and boots. Do you see that she is standing in a puddle on the sidewalk catching butterflies? That's exactly what the boys would do!

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

OMGosh --this is SUPER cute -- LOVE it so much! I adore Lily --- the papers are so fabulous and I love how you matched her coat with the papers -- so fantastic! :)

Haley said...

I just love Lily, and this is the cutest thing!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cute. The coloring is fantastic. Thanks for playing! :)

Anonymous said...

simply adorable -- love the colors!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful colors and beautiful card!

Terria said...

This is a very cute card I love the colors you used.

Bev said...

Fabulous card, love the cute image and the fab colours

hugs Bev x

Melissa said...

Oh my, so cute!! What a fabulous card Erica, I love it!!