Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Waiting!


I have lots of mommy-to- be- friends who are expecting babies within the next several months, so I try to send thenm each a card every few months to let them know I'm thinking of them during their pregnacies. I made this one using today's SCS sketch. I used more of Stampin' Up's new paper. This time from the Washington Apple collection. I paper pieced bella's shopping bags as well as her shirt. I wanted to use that print for her shirt, but the pattern on the original sheet of d.p. was way too big, so I shrunk it down on my printer. Then I cut it out and popped it up on dimensionals so she really looks pregnant. That's about it for this one! Happy Hump Day!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

So darn cute!

Many Blessings,
M.

Haley said...

Love this! :-)

Anonymous said...

love the paper piecing

Terria said...

This is a cute card, I love this stamp and the color combo. Great Job!
Terria:)